Business continuity under Covid-19
Help

HISTORY

The Company was first established in 1950 by Mr. G. S Patel and started producing Cycle Rickshaws. Mr. Patel with his vast engineering background, subsequently diversified the company into manufacturing :

Stardelta Starters in 1954
Time switches
Centrifugal Switches for Motors
Components of KWH Meters
Push-Button Switches for fans
in 1961
Switch gears
introduced for the first time in India by us.
in 1958
Terminals in 1963
3D CRIMPING TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM with 3D range of products from 1979.
image-1
image-1

Mr. G. S. Patel supported by technical expertise from his son Mr. A. G. Patel an Electrical Engineer, pioneered this technology in India, which has applications in Electrical Cable joining.

The Introduction of 3D Brand terminals, tools and accessories are the result of long awaited demand from the users, for the products with international standard backed by advanced technology. Mr. G. S. Patel and Mr. A. G. Patel took up the challenge with professional approach and established a manufacturing set-up, which is the only plant of its kind in India offering wide range of products for cable termination.

In 2006, Mr. Chirag patel join the company in charge of business development and exploring new product ideas and upcoming markets.